søndag 10. april 2011

NEW SIGNING ANNOUNCEMENT

The new signing is a band we heard at Rottereiret 2 called Earl Grey Hair. We have never heard this kind of music before, and it totally blew our minds! We just had try and get a deal with them. And I think we got it...

After the gig we asked the singer, Solveig Halvorsen, some questions about her favorite music: Ha ha, very difficult question! I can only speak on behalf of myself. [thinking] Lately I've been listening to Eldar Vågans brand new single 'Sugemerke'. I'm really looking forward to his new album too.

Earl Grey Hair is working on an album called Hair & Now (concept album about e-links & html vs. other internet coding) , expected this decade. Preorders available at norweirdian at gmail dot com. Have a good one.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar